Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Division of Nueva Ecija
District of Jaen
PUTLOD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
JANUARY to DECEMBER 2011
A. LEARNERS DEVELOPMENT
1. Carefully prepared lessons / lesson plans where in competencies / objectives were based o n the PELC.
2. Administered pre-test in order to determine the readiness of Grade V-2 pupils in their new grade level.
3. Conducted oral reading, silent reading and 4F’s tests in order to determine the reading level, comprehension level and mathematical abilities/skills of Grade V-2 pupils.
4. Determined the pupils‘ nutritional level and identified those who need nutritional support.
5. Periodic tests were given and analyzed in order to find out the increase and decrease of pupils’ performance.
B. PROFESSIONAL GROWTH
1. Subscribed professional magazine such as MODERN TEACHER MAGAZINES in order to be updated with the latest trend and happenings in teaching.
2. Punctually attended in the School Affair such as faculty meetings, school programs, such as : Independence Day Celebration, Nutrition Month Celebration, Buwanang Wika, Science Month Celebration, United Nations Month, Pupils’ Confirmation, First Communion, Physical Fitness Day, Christmas Party and other social functions.
3. Joined the pupils in watching the 6th ECIJAS DIGITAL FILM FESTIVAL, a project and program of the ICT group of the Division Office.
C. SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
1. Participated in the Parish Catechetical Awareness Month wherein participants from different schools competed in different contest categories. Luckily, Putlod Elementary School participants won in the three categories, two champions and one 2nd runner up.
2. Supervised and assisted pupils from grades IV to VI in their first communion.
3. Assisted other members of Putlod catechist in the pupils’ / students’ comfirmation held last October and November 2011 .
4. Served as team leader of Putlod Catechist in catechizing pupils from grades I to VI.
5. Responded to the “Tree Planting Campaign” of the community.
6. Joined the” Clean and Green” activities of the barangay.
7. Conducted PTA meetings and informed parents about the studies of their children.
8. Organized homeroom PTA Officers, Classroom Organization, Science Club, Math Club etc..
D. PHYSICAL FACILITIES DEVELOPMENT
1. Made of sort of repairs on pupils’ desks which need minor repair.
2. Repainted pupils desks.
3. Acquired additional cabinet and other instructional devices.
4. Maintained the cleanliness and orderliness of the classroom.
5. Planted varieties of ornamental and mistable plants.
E. RELATED WORKS
1. Prepared instructional materials needed to facilitate teaching -learning process.
2. Tries to submit needed reports in school, district and division on time.
3. Supported by the school in its quest to achieve quality teaching and learning.
4. Kept myself always informed with the development of teaching – learning process.
5. Assisted the school, superiors and peers in preparing the SBM and BEIS Report.
6. Assisted the principal in the preparation.
EVELYN A PANGILINAN