Miyerkules, Mayo 16, 2012

Example of Job Application


06 February 2012

Mr. Trigger Samaniego
Business Trends Kelly Services Company
3rd floor Mezzanine Edsa Central Mandaluyong
echofortin@yahoo.com

Dear Mr. _____________,

Greetings of Peace!

I am writing for the Web Developer position advertised on AyosDito.ph.
As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in the listing is very engaging, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me an excellent candidate for the said position. The key strengths which I acquire for success in this position include:
·         I have successfully designed, developed and supported live use applications.
·         I strive for continued excellence that is why I never settle for anything less.
·         I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
·         I am vigorously challenging myself to exceed my limitations and create a variety of competitive products out of all of my works.
 With a BS degree in Information Technology, I have a full understanding on the full life cycle of a web designing and developing project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies.
Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.
I can be reached through email at _________________or my cell phone_________________________
Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

________________________

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento